We can already automatically exclude applicants that commute too far. Unfortunately many overseas applicants do not provide an address - so we cannot calculate how far they commute :(
But you can automatically exclude applicants that use a telephone number from a country outside the EU. For example if the applicant provides a telephone number starting "+94" (Pakistan) we can automatically exclude them.
It is really easy to setup:
- Select the appropriate Advert
- Click on the 'Manage Advert' tab
- Then click on the 'Advert Options' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Exclude Applicants living too far away'
- Tick "Exclude applicants with non-European telephone numbers"
- Finish by selecting the [Save filter options] button