You can change the acceptable distance to auto-reject applicants.
When the acceptable distance is changed all previous applicants will be re-scored. If they were previously auto-rejected because they lived too far away but are now an acceptable distance we will change their status to awaiting review
- From the All Adverts page select the appropriate advert (note: if you can't find the advert it might be archived)
- Select the Manage advert and then the Advert Options tab
- Scroll down to the Exclude applicants living too far away box
- Ensure the Exclude applicants over… is ticked
- Select a suitable distance you will be willing to consider applicants
- Ensure the job's postcode is correct
- Scroll down and finish by selecting [Submit]
If we know an applicant’s address we will calculate their commute and auto-reject if they live too far away.
Similar articles - How do I change the distance I'm willing to accept applicants from?