It’s easy to install the ‘We’re Hiring’ button on your WordPress site and attract more applicants.
You can add the button by pasting your unique code before the </body> tag of all the pages you would like your button to appear on.
You will find your unique code in 'Career site settings' under 'We're Hiring' button':
If you are not comfortable adjusting your website’s code, then WordPress offers many plugins which will allow you to easily add code to your website. To do this follow the steps below:
1. Login to your WordPress site and navigate to ’Plugins’.
2. Click on ‘Add New’.
3. Next, search for a plugin that allows you to add code to the header of your website. Here are a few recommendations:
IMPORTANT: When selecting a plugin it is important the plugin is compatible with your WordPress theme and WordPress version. We also suggest you look at how many people have installed the plugin and how it is rated. You may want to read through some of the plugin reviews before activating on your website.
4. Once you have downloaded the plugin you will need to activate it. You can do this in the plugin section by clicking on ‘Activate’.
5. Once activated navigate to the plugin settings and locate the area where you can add code to the header section of your website. Paste the code below into the header section
6. Save the code and publish the changes to your website.