Adverts typically expire from job boards after 28 days so there is normally no need to take any action.
It is not recommended to remove your advert incase the person you offered does not start.
If you wish to un-advertise the advert:
- Select the appropriate Advert
- Click on the 'Manage Advert' tab
- Then click on the 'Un-advertise Advert' which is on the right hand side
- Select a reason for closing your advert
- Confirm we can email applicants your job has been filled (recommended).
- Confirm we cannot undo or offer refunds
- Finish by selecting the [Confirm archive advert] button.
We will now request each job board removes your advert.
Unfortunately some job boards refuse to remove your advert (usually because it reduces the number of jobs on their site which is an important vanity metric for them).
Therefore some applications may still received and we make you aware of them in case you can offer them a job.